Our best-selling online program that’s helped thousands make healthy eating (and cooking), simple!
As a Registered Dietitian, I walk you through each step of this online program from teaching you why meal planning is key to making healthy eating simple, showing you how to make delicious recipes, and giving you a comprehensive list of resources to support you.
What Is The Program?
The Master Meal Planning program is a comprehensive online program that you can take in the comfort of your own home, during your commute, during your work breaks, or on the go.
Basically, it’s like you’re sitting in class (a fun one) learning about how to master meal planning. A tool you can use for life to help you reach your unique health goals, eat healthier and feel your best.
Class is in session, here’s what to expect:
- 7 educational videos from a Kitchen Tour to Bonus meal planning training
- 16 cooking videos with the most popular MMP recipes
- 7 classes from The Essentials to Meal Plans
- 43 lessons from Stocking Your Kitchen to the Top Meal Planning Tips
- 4 bonus introduction to meal planning training courses
- 100 exclusive whole food recipes
- Meal Plans organized into seasons
- Alternative shopping guides (i.e. vegan-friendly, kid-friendly, for two)
- Meal planning charts that are both fillable online and printable
- Cooking plans for each meal plan week
- Support on your journey with exclusive access to our private meal planning group (over 600 members and growing!)
What You’ll Learn:
- How to meal plan for the week, using this as a tool to build upon
- How to stock your kitchen including the pantry, freezer, refrigerator, and cabinets (utensils!)
- Learn tips, tools, and strategies I use with clients to help them stock their kitchen — from whole foods, pantry staples, to kitchen utensils that make healthy cooking much easier and delicious
- Additional cooking tips, cooking oils, how to store produce, and more
- How to utilize this meal planning guide as a tool to help you master meal planning for life!
Our best-selling Master Meal Planning program has been featured in British Vogue as a top January Wellness Hack, in Well + Good, The Chalkboard Mag as the Healthiest Meal Prep, and more!